Monday, April 26, 2010

Star Awards Show 2 results part 1: Will Felicia be the next to say goodbye?


In her Top 10 Most Popular Female Artiste award acceptance speech onstage last night, Felicia Chin mysteriously hinted at the possibility of an impending departure. Will she be the next to relinquish her crown?

Following the departure of Fiona Xie, Dawn Yeoh, and Jesseca Liu, Caldecott Hill's seven princesses are now whittled down to a mere four: Jeanette Aw, Felicia Chin, Joanne Peh, and Rui En.

At last night's Star Awards 2010 Show 2 held in Resorts World Singapore, Felicia Chin hinted at the possibility of being next-to-go in her Top 10 Most Popular Female Artiste award acceptance speech when she said, "This might be my last time standing on this stage."

In an interview with xinmsn, the 26-year-old actress professed her nervousness and happiness in winning this award. She felt particularly touched with this win because "I have not been appearing on local TV screens in Singapore for a long time."

"I was told that my name was on the Top 10 Most Popular Female Artiste listings for the past 9 weeks and I am really grateful for this," she honestly quipped.

Decked out in a colourful ensemble from Indian designer, Manish Arora, Felicia played coy when asked about her mysterious hint onstage saying, "it is hard to predict what will happen in future."

Currently filming an upcoming sports drama series, No Limits, with Elvin Ng and Dai Yangtian, she likened the award as "a very good present" and repeatedly expressed her thanks and joy.

When asked if she plans to leave the entertainment industry and return to school -- as she previously mentioned in interviews, Felicia said nothing and merely confessed that her mother "hopes for me to finish my studies."

"I personally hope to complete my father and mother's tiny dream. I personally feel that studying is a really great thing to do. It's like taking one step forward. It's not convenient for me to reveal my contract details, but there might be some minor changes this year.

"Time will tell," the enigmatic one concluded.

Link: Xinmsn.com

No comments: