Thursday, March 11, 2010

I want my admin status back

To 7-Princess,
Since I don't go to MSN anymore since last year (due to virus infections and similar problems), I shall type this out for everyone to see. I would like to have my admin status recovered by March 30th latest, just so I can remove myself from this blog for good.


To Tanat,

No can u pls remain here as a blog admin here pls? I need u here very much pls? Seen that many people also wish to see u to stay here in this blog also....pl

I am not coming back anymore. I have lost the passion to contribute news of the 7 Princesses, and I have no time. I know I can never stop you from continuing your Most Popular Princess and Princess Of The Month contest nonsense. Maybe if you restore my admin status as soon as possible, then I may reconsider staying for another month.