Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Elimination/Competition: Revival Rounds....

Hi,

Please keep voting for the Elimination/Competition: Revival Rounds.... here now ok?

Please keep voting for the Survey Voters here also ok....which will be closed by tonight Wednesday(28/05/08) at 12am. So please carry on and email me by voting here for the Survey Voters here now ok....

Those who want to join the Survey Voters and vote for your Princess in this revival rounds pls email me as follow:

Name:
Date Of Birth:
Email:
Country:
Vote for:


Send email to me at: jeanette_jeaniusfans@hotmail.com

You can send as many Survey Voters as u want to vote here ok(I will total up all the Survey Voters and add it with the voting polls in the blogs here ok).

Survey Voters will be open to everybody here including the blogs admin.

Untill now Survey Voters already got 10 people email me to vote for the Revival Rounds polls competition here ok.

So please send me here now if you still haven do it now ok....

Thanks!!!!


Enjoy voting and please vote wisely here now!!!!

No comments: